Sign in to follow this  
BertW

Small discrepancies

Reference to the Ops Manual page 29 and page 38, I noticed the following discrepancies. I am running FS9 on Windows XP. Can someone please check and confirm.-If I do the pushback with the normal procedure ground will reply to my ”Thanks for the guidance”. However, if no pushback procedure is used there is no reply to my “We’re Ready” and “You can disconnect now”.-When descending and passing 10000 feet (or FL100 if above TL) FO will turn on the lower EICAS but will not turn on the wing lights.Cheers,Bert

Reference to the Ops Manual page 29 and page 38, I noticed the following discrepancies. I am running FS9 on Windows XP. Can someone please check and confirm.-If I do the pushback with the normal procedure ground will reply to my ”Thanks for the guidance”. However, if no pushback procedure is used there is no reply to my “We’re Ready” and “You can disconnect now”.-When descending and passing 10000 feet (or FL100 if above TL) FO will turn on the lower EICAS but will not turn on the wing lights.Cheers,Bert
Hi Bert,#1. Make sure that "Pushback Req'd" on the CFG panel is set to 'No'. That's a necessary condition for the calls you mentioned to work.#2. 10,000: He should turn on the wing landing lights. (At 10,000 in the climb he'll turn them off). Make sure you're looking at the right light switches. They're a bit hard to read on the 767 panel.Cheers,

Hi Bert,#1. Make sure that "Pushback Req'd" on the CFG panel is set to 'No'. That's a necessary condition for the calls you mentioned to work.#2. 10,000: He should turn on the wing landing lights. (At 10,000 in the climb he'll turn them off). Make sure you're looking at the right light switches. They're a bit hard to read on the 767 panel.Cheers,
Hi Bryan,Thanks for the comments.I missed the P/B REQ Switch, sorry. Now I get the answers from the ground crew.Regarding Wing Lights I thought FO in addition to switching on the Landing Lights also should switch on the lights that illuminate the main wings.Cheers,Bert

Hi Bryan,Thanks for the comments.I missed the P/B REQ Switch, sorry. Now I get the answers from the ground crew.Regarding Wing Lights I thought FO in addition to switching on the Landing Lights also should switch on the lights that illuminate the main wings.Cheers,Bert
Hi Bert,The SOPs are very similar to those used by an airline in the UK.What you are seeing was vetting by one of the Capt's from that airline.Other companies may do things differently.Cheers,