Sign in to follow this  
timlong454

Megascenery norcal not showing up!

HeyI installed Megascenery Norcal v2 and nothing is showing up. Did I miss something? Thanks PS I'm running 64bit Windows 7
Does the installation require you to activate (add) the Norcal entry via your Scenery Library dialogue?If so, the instructions should make that clear.

Well... It kind of works... When I run it as administrator, the Mega Scenery stuff shows up but then ANY other add on stuff goes back to the default. I'm conused.

I do remember having a problem with my Megascenery stuff not showing up. I moved Ultimate Terrain above Megascenery and it solved the problem. This may not help you, if it's a Windows 7 issue but someone else looking at the thread might be helped.[Area.038]Title=Red Baron NZ TopoLayer=38Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=Addon Scenery\Red Baron NZ TopoRemote=[Area.039]Title=Ultimate Terrain - USALayer=39Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SCENERY\UTUSARemote=[Area.040]Title=megaCITY-DEN-Denver WestLayer=40Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=C:\megaCITY\megaCITY-DEN\Denver_wRemote=

I'll try and mess with layers. But I have a feeling it might be windows 7 related. It will only show up if i'm running FS9 as Admin. then all the other addons dissapear. But if i don't run it as an admin it wont show up and then my other stuff will. It doesn't make alot of sense. Windows 7 is just weird.