Sign in to follow this  
billaviz

Installazione 737 NG

Ciao a tutti,ho tentato di installare il 737 NG, ma mi compare un messaggio che dice che FS2004 non ha l'upgrade 9.1, ma in realtà c'è.Come posso risolvere il problema?Grazie a tutti.Hello everyone, I tried to install the 737 NG, but it appears to me a message saying that FS2004 does not have to upgrade 9.1, but in reality my FS2004 is already 9.1How can I fix this?Thank you all.

I recommend checking your FS9 registry entry with this free utility from:http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=libraryFSX/FS9 Registry Repair Tool (36KB)Make sure you run this and your 737NG installer with the option to run it as an administrator if in VISTA or Windows 7.After your successful install upgrade FSUIPC to at least version 3.98 or later (no charge) from:http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html running the FSUIPC installer again set to run as admin if necessary. Your 737NG should reregister without problem.

Guest MD82

Hi Billaviz i had the same message, i did uninstal all my addon, you have to have the clean/original fs2004 instal, then the fs9,1 then your PMDG, and then you can reinstal your addon lik if you have ground tex, sky tex ect. i had the same problem and i found out this way, i had even uninstal the fs2004, then reinstall fs2004, then the fs9,1 and then PMDG and so onhope its help