Sign in to follow this  
pescador11

Airport 2000 v2 for FS98

Yes, fortunate is the word cmpbellsjc. Same here. Actually my late Uncle was the avid fisherman. He used to love to go fishing for Red Drum on South Padre Island and my cousin and I would tag along. Unfortunately my cousin and I were more interested in watching the girls walking along the beach than the actual fishing. lol He was my father figure. I was more of a shooter...target and plinker. I had quite a collection of .22's when I was young.Regards,pescador
Ha ha, yeah I was the same way when I was that age. My dad would take me to the lake to fish and once I saw the girls in the bikinis I was more interested in them than fishing. Never been down to South Padre myself, about the farthest south I ever went was to Kingsville for a team roping event George Strait used to put on there. So, i'm guessing your a Texan as well?I guess you could say your more of a tirador than a pescador, lol.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Ha ha, yeah I was the same way when I was that age. My dad would take me to the lake to fish and once I saw the girls in the bikinis I was more interested in them than fishing. Never been down to South Padre myself, about the farthest south I ever went was to Kingsville for a team roping event George Strait used to put on there. So, i'm guessing your a Texan as well?I guess you could say your more of a tirador than a pescador, lol.
Ha Ha Tirador instead of Pescador. So true. That's a good one! You're going to have to visit S.P.I. It's beautiful down there and depending on your age and/or personality I would suggest the following dates. Women in Bikinis = Spring Break of course (too crazy for me even when I was young) However National Holidays are great especially the 4th of July. MId August= a nice combination of pretty Senoritas in Bikinis, Beautiful clear warm Gulf water and cold Cervezas p.s. Throw in some Grilled Fajitas and you're GOOD TO GO! Also not as crazy as Spring Break.

Ha Ha Tirador instead of Pescador. So true. That's a good one! You're going to have to visit S.P.I. It's beautiful down there and depending on your age and/or personality I would suggest the following dates. Women in Bikinis = Spring Break of course (too crazy for me even when I was young) However National Holidays are great especially the 4th of July. MId August= a nice combination of pretty Senoritas in Bikinis, Beautiful clear warm Gulf water and cold Cervezas p.s. Throw in some Grilled Fajitas and you're GOOD TO GO! Also not as crazy as Spring Break.
Thanks for the info, i'll keep it in mind for a short trip from Dallas.I must say though, if you like that you need to try Miami (South Beach) or Ft. Lauderdale. I vacation there a few weeks every year and love it. Like S.P., you got hot women everythere, nice weather, warm clear bahama style water, and of course the great variety of Latin food, Cuban especially :-) Not to crazy most of the year except when Spring Break is going on, but even then the strip of beach from Lauderdale to Miami is so long its not all packed. Plus South Beach draws so many visitors from Europe and South America, especially Argentina and Brasil, that the variey of people make you feel like your not even in the US. Plus if your single the variey/amount of pretty women will blow your mind, even if your not single, lol.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Plus if your single the variey/amount of pretty women will blow your mind, even if your not single, lol.
Well said lol I must say I am looking foward to join in the spring break, with all the girls around ,alk,music,sun,water.... I mean what else can you ask for?

Hi Tim. Sorry for being so late with a response. Your package arrived safely the other day. Thank you very much. What they did with new Airports is quite amazing. It does wonders for FS98. See ya here at the forums.
No problem at all Pescador. As for 'not many people like me', well Mrs Tim might agree but not necessarily in a good way :(... Happy flying,Tim

Thanks for the info, i'll keep it in mind for a short trip from Dallas.I must say though, if you like that you need to try Miami (South Beach) or Ft. Lauderdale. I vacation there a few weeks every year and love it. Like S.P., you got hot women everythere, nice weather, warm clear bahama style water, and of course the great variety of Latin food, Cuban especially :-) Not to crazy most of the year except when Spring Break is going on, but even then the strip of beach from Lauderdale to Miami is so long its not all packed. Plus South Beach draws so many visitors from Europe and South America, especially Argentina and Brasil, that the variey of people make you feel like your not even in the US. Plus if your single the variey/amount of pretty women will blow your mind, even if your not single, lol.
Thanks for the tip. I've never been there but as much as I love S.P.I. Miami is a cut above from what you and others have told me. I need to check it out.
No problem at all Pescador. As for 'not many people like me', well Mrs Tim might agree but not necessarily in a good way :(... Happy flying,Tim
lol !!!