Sign in to follow this  
Noel

OMG! I wish I could post these screenies!

This sucker is amazing indeed. Went to Accuweather and found out where the trouble was, loaded up the Lear and took off from Phoenix Sky Harbor to Las Vegas, near sundown. Spectacular! I took about 10 shots on the way and they, and the trip, were downright breathtaking. After some local VFR today in placid Northern Cal in the Mooney, it was time for some excitement. I still have butterflies!I am stoked on how well this rig is performing. Hang in there anyone who has the ponies but can't seem to reel them in. When I was dead into much turbulance and dense clouds I had to switch to 1280 x 1024 (normally running at 1600 x) and she was locked on 22fps taxiing around Phoenix with all lights and full autogen bliss, clouds up the wazzoo, but when we took off and got into some pretty dense clouds she started dropping down to 14-15fps--yuck! I just switched down to 1280 and up she went to 22 again. It's amazing as I have clouds set to 100% on all sliders, except the bottom density, which I had at Dense, or one less than full. Unreal!Overcompressed jpgs just won't do these justice . . .Noel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!