Sign in to follow this  
FlyCathay

Overland RJAA performance issue

I am wondering if anyone has any issue with the performance of Overland RJAA scenery, especially in day time. I usually get 40 to 50 FPS in big airports like imaginesim VHHH, FSDT KJFK or Cloud9 KLAX with 100% AI. However, i get only 10 to 15 FSP in Overland RJAA. What confuses me more is I can get over 30 FPS at night or dawn or whenever it is showing night texture, so I am thinking if it is the problem of the day texture files.My spec is: i7 920 OC to 3.8Mhz GTX 285 1024MB 6 G DDR3 1600Hz ram

Danny F

I am wondering if anyone has any issue with the performance of Overland RJAA scenery, especially in day time. I usually get 40 to 50 FPS in big airports like imaginesim VHHH, FSDT KJFK or Cloud9 KLAX with 100% AI. However, i get only 10 to 15 FSP in Overland RJAA. What confuses me more is I can get over 30 FPS at night or dawn or whenever it is showing night texture, so I am thinking if it is the problem of the day texture files.My spec is: i7 920 OC to 3.8Mhz GTX 285 1024MB 6 G DDR3 1600Hz ram
That is very odd you shouldn't be getting that kind of frame rate with in I7 do you have the update installed? with the 3d cars on the parking lots? I had to take em off since I had a massive fps loss with them installed. never mind lol reread your post since you mentioned that they work at night fine definitely something odd wonder what could take such a huge loss like that did you email overland about it?

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

That is very odd you shouldn't be getting that kind of frame rate with in I7 do you have the update installed? with the 3d cars on the parking lots? I had to take em off since I had a massive fps loss with them installed. never mind lol reread your post since you mentioned that they work at night fine definitely something odd wonder what could take such a huge loss like that did you email overland about it?
Yeah like you said, it is kinda odd. I just tried to remove the 3D vehicles and indeed great performance boost. But since it works at night, I may contact overland for a better solution.Thanks!

Danny F

Danny let us know how it works out as I too would like to know. I notice a performance hit over at RJAA over other sceneries by them too (not as low as 10 mind you).

Danny let us know how it works out as I too would like to know. I notice a performance hit over at RJAA over other sceneries by them too (not as low as 10 mind you).
I have contacted overland. Lets see what they will say.I also sent them two pictures to compare the FPS at different time.

Danny F