Sign in to follow this  
fletch

Air Air New Zealand Livery From PMDG Web Site is Actually Qantas Livery?

Hi there,I went to download the Air New Zealand Lirery For PMDG 747-8 FSX, from PMDG's Livery site and it turns out to be Qantas.Can someone please change it to ANZ.Thank you foer your time and helpKind RegardsAndrew Fletcher

I found the same problem. The texture is actually Air New Zealand, it's just the "Flightsim" entry in the aircraft.cfg that is messed up. I changed it to read as listed below and it worked fine (change the "x" to the next number appropriate to your config):[fltsim.x]title=PMDG 747-8i Air New Zealandsim=B747-400model=8ipanel=VCsound=GENXtexture=NZ8ikb_checklists=atc_id_color=0xffffffffatc_id=ZK-PMDatc_airline=New Zealandatc_flight_number=007atc_type=BOEINGatc_model=747-8iui_manufacturer=Boeingui_type=747-8iui_variation=Air New Zealandui_typerole=747-8iui_createdby=PMDGdescription=Boeing 747-8iF Product Extension for use with PMDG 747-400X\nPMDG Simulations\nwww.precisionmanuals.com \nProduced under license from Boeing Management Company.\nnBoeing 747, 747-400, 747-8, 747-8i the 747 airplane configuration & Boeing are among the trademarks owned by Boeing.\nvisual_damage=0atc_heavy=1atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMPairline_name=Air New Zealand

Matt Smith

Prepar3D