Sign in to follow this  
Isra6

Is this possible in xml?

Hi!At this Video you hear the G-Meter warning Sound between 2:55 - 3:40 min.

I know there is a Gauge in the Soko Galeb Aircraft, written in C++ that does almost the same, but just with a breathe-sound of the Pilot. The more G's you pull, the faster the Pilots start to breathe.Is it possible, doing it in xml, or do I have to hope, that someone can do it in C++ for me?Thanks for any helpBeat

HiThe thing is not how to add a Sound to a Gauge, the Problem is how to change the frequency of a Soundfile using the A:G FORCE,Gforce Var.Regards Isra

HiThe thing is not how to add a Sound to a Gauge, the Problem is how to change the frequency of a Soundfile using the A:G FORCE,Gforce Var.Regards Isra
I don't think generating new sounds is possible.But would you need it?What you could do is record a single breath.Then you play that at a certain interval:current_time time_last_breath breath_interval + > if{ @play_breath_once current_time >time_last_breath}Then you only need to make code to modify the breath_interval variable.For example:g_force 1 > if{ 5 >breath_interval }g_force 2 > if{ 4 >breath_interval }g_force 3 > if{ 3 >breath_interval } g_force 4 > if{ 2 >breath_interval } g_force 5 > if{ 1 >breath_interval }You could further elaborate it by recording light, medium and heavy breathing and playing different sounds at different g force levels.g_force 0 > g_force 2 < && if{ @play_light_breath_oncel } g_force 2 > g_force 4 < && if{ @play_medium_breath_once } g_force 4 > g_force 6 < && if{ @play_heavy_breath_once }Now you can control how often you breath as wel as how heavy.

Hi!Thanks for your reply!Do you know how short a Sounfile can be to be triggered in FS?I'm not sure but I guess a Soundfile has to have a cerain length to be played in FS....??Best regardsIsra

Do you know how short a Sounfile can be to be triggered in FS?
The "Dings" for the no smoking/seatbelts are pretty short...Don