Sign in to follow this  
JoeNaps

Please help

I went to load up a fight today and noticed that when i went to lower the flaps that they didn't lower. the leading edge flap just showed the bars that the flaps should be attached to and the back of the wings showed the pontoon looking things on the wings lowered. I know im not using correct terms here i have a pic of the issue if someone would be kind enough to tell me how to attach it. i tried attaching it but it tells me i'm not permitted to do so. Thanks Joe Naps

Hi Joe, To attach a screenshot, use the full editor option to post (not just the quick option at the end of the page here).Click "Browse" and browse to the location of the file, then once done click "Attach This File".Before doing this I would first open the image in something such as Paint or any picture editor and save it as a JPEG if you used the normal method of "V" for your screenshot. Reason is chances are it's too large to attach since it is saved default as a .bmp.One quick fix might be to just re-run the installer and choose the repair option. It sounds like something got corrupt to me.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

I went to load up a fight today and noticed that when i went to lower the flaps that they didn't lower. the leading edge flap just showed the bars that the flaps should be attached to and the back of the wings showed the pontoon looking things on the wings lowered. I know im not using correct terms here i have a pic of the issue if someone would be kind enough to tell me how to attach it. i tried attaching it but it tells me i'm not permitted to do so. Thanks Joe Naps
If FSX make sure Advanced Animations are active. Either way, ensure hydraulic pumps are on.....Let us know.....

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Thanks for the replys. I followed the direction and hope the pic works. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck. That is why I turned to you guys.