Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smudge

download

have purchased two extended downloads for the J41 and MD11 and have also activated two tickets for these products but no response I was informed by E-Mail the J41 will be available to downloadbut still cannot. the reason for this hapenning is I have hade amajor crash on my system and have lost all my backup files including PMDGhope you can assist sorry if this is the wrong forum but I have tried the ticket route Regards Trevor Smith

Trevor,I have multiple Trevor Smiths from the UK in our system - can you submit a support ticket so I can check with you and make sure none of these are duplicates?

Trevor,I have multiple Trevor Smiths from the UK in our system - can you submit a support ticket so I can check with you and make sure none of these are duplicates?
RyanI have submitted asupport ticket hope this clarifiesTrevor smith

HI Please correct me if I am incorrect if I purchase a extended download for aparticular product in my case the MD11 and the J41am I then allowed to download on the on the product page for a period of up to one year even though it has been some months since I purchased themas I have spent nearly £10 for this. I have conversed using the ticket procedure but there seems to be some confusion. if I am unable to download usingthe extended purchase can I please be refunded or better still let me download my pruduct. Hope you can assist thanks Regards Trevor Smith

I believe EACH extended download service is good for a week.

Yes thanks very much PMDG staff have sorted it for me again great aftercare support from PMDGI cant fault this company the best software company I have dealt with roll on 737NGX