Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

what's that? Hawaiian noises? Bangin' on the bongos like a chimpanzee...

All, Any other Tin Mouse drivers plan on heading to the Hawaiin Islands any time soon ??? I'm in the mood for some serious island hopping.. Honolulu (PHNL), Lihue (PHLI), and Hilo International (PHTO) are now available from FSDreamteam... I plan on picking up Lihu and Hilo this weekend - as I already own Honolulu... They look beautiful... http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products.html I'll be flying the old Tin Mouse in the Aloha Fun Bird retro scheme... One of my favorite paints for the old mouse... Paint and Pix by Jeffery Bryner... untitled.jpgRegards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I flew the devil out of these not long ago, but I was a bit put off by the scenery pack when flying in for landing. Multiple phases of object loading as range between the aircraft and I decreased became a significant nuisance at PHNL. That said, the scenery is simply some of the best I've ever seen.

Hi, Issues with PHNL - really ??? I don't have the newest box around - Conroe 3.0Ghz OC to 3.5Ghz and Nvidia GTX8800 - and - it's very smooth on my box... Comparable to FlyTampa anyway... They are working on their 3rd package now - so that should be (5) of the major airports in Hawaii covered... It will keep me busy enough on some island hopping operations...Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7