Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest stefjans

captchaForm.dll

Guest stefjans

Hi,Captchaform.dll is not include in the Tileproxy_beta8_Nov16.zip anymore so the Captchaform.dll will not be found when configured in proxyuser.ini.That is my problem on this moment, i have discoverd Tileproxy a week ago and wanted to use it to download g**gl* tiles, that was going well untill yesterdayand Tileproxy tryed to load Captchaform.dll and failed to do that.My question is, has any one a Captchaform.dll among his old files, please sent it to phototile@hotmail.com .THNXStef

Hi,Captchaform.dll is not include in the Tileproxy_beta8_Nov16.zip anymore so the Captchaform.dll will not be found when configured in proxyuser.ini.That is my problem on this moment, i have discoverd Tileproxy a week ago and wanted to use it to download g**gl* tiles, that was going well untill yesterdayand Tileproxy tryed to load Captchaform.dll and failed to do that.My question is, has any one a Captchaform.dll among his old files, please sent it to phototile@hotmail.com .THNXStef
Google is OFF-limits (per their request). you can delete the captcha stuff and all Google references (ie service 2) from the ini. Acme is, of course, a dummy sample and can be deleted also - and service 4 is reported to use service 1 maps... so why bother.I have only service 1 and 3 remaining in my ini.Loyd

I am also interested in this captchaform.dll and would thank anyone who can give me a link where I can download it for some experimental tests.