Sign in to follow this  
Guest TWA23

Small/Medium airliner payware or freeware for FS9?

Guest nramsey

Hi guys,I'm looking at possibly purchasing a small/medium size airliner (727, MD8/9, 737, 757, A320 etc) for FS9. I am having a hard time finding one that is fully functional for FS9 that doesn't require any hacks or have any missing functionality.Anyone have a list of payware and freeware that's been shown to work properly in FS9? I'm under the impression that many of the aircraft work, but the panels have issues...Thanks!Nate

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi,Check out the PMDG 737 at http://www.precisionmanuals.com/It may still have a few issues yet. But the PMDG Team is still working on it and putting out ocassional patches to perfect it and the couple they have put out so far have fixed it up real good. The amount of realism they are putting into it is insane. Also, a lot of work has been put into the 'looks' of the aircraft. Therefor, it's not the cheapest addon. But it's worth it, imo. By the way, their support forum is a section right here on the avsim forums. I would also suggest having a pretty good system to run it on.Jim

Guest nramsey

Thanks for the info guys!I tried to install the FFX 727 + Probst panel + Fox flight model and never got it to work right. I'm looking for something that I don't have to hack around with to get it running correctly, lol.Looking at the PMDG 737, it looks as if they only modeled the shorter bodied NG models? I tend to prefer the longer bodied models such as the 737-400 and 737-800(I think)...but I'll read the reviews...won't let that stop me I don't think.I'm really looking forward to the Dreamfleet 727 too...

PMDG are working on an 800 and 900, but it's not ready yet.

Guest TWA23

Where is the patch for Iron Knuckles DC9? I was just on there site and no patch.. Can you please please show me where you found the patch Thanks Sean

I'm in the same boat, interested in buying one of the payware airliners for FS2004 but not quite sure which one(s) to get. The PMDG 737NG and Captain Sim's 727 are on my list, but I'm curious about any others that are good as well.

Guest DanWalloch

FFX/SGA has released alot of airplanes that you would like, DC-9, MD-80, 727, DC-10 series, and 737 series.

Guest kestrel

Hi,Where can I find the FFX/SGA website? I am looking for the orignal aircraft to down load.Thanks,Tom