Sign in to follow this  
Guest JeanLuc_

Check out the new Cheyenne

I have re-discovered the Cheyenne 400LS from FSD International. Hats off to Steve Small and company for upgrading the Cheyenne to FS9 quality. This twin has always been one of my favorites and now it's back in GMAX form for FS9. If you haven't flown this one yet you're in for a treat. The upgrade is free for previous owners. The Cheyenne and Cessna Centurion II from Carenado are my favorites. I tend to fly the smaller GA aircraft because they give me time to practice my instruments. My hangar will be complete when the Meridian is finally upgraded for FS9.Regards,Ken

I agree! Love the Cheyenne, although I like the panel better in the Seneca, but you can't beat the performance of the Cheyenne! Now all I need is a good payware quality King Air and I am set! LOLRegards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

I wonder why no one has created a good payware version of the King Air. This was one of the first planes I fell in love with many years ago. I stare at one whenever I visit my local FBO. This plane is big.

Guest B52Drivr

Hello All,Well, thanks to this forum, I learned that the Cheyenne is now avail for 2004 . . .downloaded the necessary files last night, and installed it into 2004. Whew, nice to have a good turboprop in 2004 now . . .and has anyone noticed, the prop blades actually work on pitch, I think this is the ONLY aircraft I have seen yet to do this.Best to all,Clayton T. Dopke (Clay)Major, USAF (retired)"Drac"