Sign in to follow this  

We really appreciate your compliment 'Gary_R' !

Gary, I just wanted to let you know we very much appreciate that you make us your favorite flightsim site to use. And we always like to hear what folks think we do really well and what could use some improvement. But we would like to keep from making derogatory remarks about other sites to prove the point. I think most people have good intentions, but your subject line would have definitely started an argument.Again, thanks for making us your website of choice and feel free to post as much as your want on the things that you feel makes us a cut above the rest. :-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hehe! :) Sorry, Scott. It was a little harsh but I guess I was just a little frustrated with them last night. I meant what I said and I do think this is probably the best flightsim site on the web. :)Gary

"probably"???? Okay, I am moving you from the "Rabid Supporter" to the "Probably a Supporter" column. :-lol

Gary R? I thought you were mentioning the dude that manages FSPlanet's Forums. I went there and posted some of Ferdy's misdoings, then they kept deleting them until they finally banned me hehehe :-lol Do you think 'Gary Rabbit' is actually Ferdy? ;)http://212.212.159.238/svedude/imagesP/asortedsig.jpg

Greetings Let us not forget that in this world of rampant capatalism there are still some sim sites out there that offer their sevices for free. It's quite simple , if there is a site that "really sucks" then let your modem do the talking and don't go there. The site operators will soon get the message when their hit rate plummets. I don't know how AVSIM stays in business but as long as they are they will stay my home page and that's one less hit a site of lesser quality can claim. @-@