Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

Fokker 50 - Update v3.3

Guest espenoi

Hi all,In the last update for my Fokker 50 panel making the panel compatible with FS2004, I accidentally "broke" some of the Fo callots. This has now been fixed. The update (v3.3, 260Kb) can be downloaded from my website: http://home.c2i.net/fokker50Have a nice day!Espen OijordsbakkenFokker 50 Panel Project

Guest vas_yan

Hi Espen,Thank you very much and congratulations for your excellent panel.With kindest regards,

Espen,Thanks for the update. Your Fokker 50 panel has been one of my favourites since version 1!This update is an executable and in my case cannot find the file with your panel because I did not keep the original filename. Could you please let me know the name of the file the installer is looking for so I can change my file name?Many thanksEdmundo

Edmundo Azevedo

Guest Twister

Hello Espen,I really love your panel, but unfortunately experienced 4 crashes to the desktop while using it...Also, I cannot hear the FO callouts despite having downloaded the latest (3.3) patch.Could those problems result from using a low end system (not enough available memory resources) ? I don't know...Has anybody experienced the same problems ?ThanksTwister

Guest Mavropetsakis

I also have crashes (just after the HSI and ND have taken a strange colour and information loss)Nikos

Espen,Please discard my message concerning the file name! I figured that only the Fokker50.gau was replaced and I could fix my problem (I had the Fokker50.gau in panel folder not in the Gauges folder).Again, many thanks for the update!Best Edmundo

Edmundo Azevedo

Guest Twister

Hi Nikos,I also experienced this problem. What kind of PC are you using ?

Guest Mavropetsakis

1.7 GHz P4256MBHercules Prophet 4500Finally after two years I managed tonight to make a flight and was very rewardingWhat I did was to load firstly another aircraft for the CRS (for ILS) adjustement (don't have FSUIPC)...then loaded Dreamwings Fokker 50 and spot view(important)...used overhead and pedestal for battery,engines,heat,lights etc. then panel view and made the flightI've noticed that crashes occur when I try to go to options or when open sub-panels in panel view.

Guest flying_pilot

Hi Espen!Thanks for the update. BTW I always get fsim warning when load Fokker 50, it said something about the model.Anyone with same experience? thanks.

Guest vas_yan

I also get the corrupt ND and HSI sometimes (which invariably leads to a crash), mainly when I start fiddling with the main panel floodlight switch on the pedestal...Apart from that...flawless!PC specs:Athlon2400+,GF4200,WinXPSP1With kindest regards,

Guest Twister

Hopefully, Espen will come up with a patch to fix this problem.In the meantime, it is very annoying...:-(

Guest espenoi

Hi guys!Thanks for all the feedback.Are you using the main panel night lighting feature when the panel crash? Or is the crash independent of the night lighting. I know the night lighting will eventually crash the system if you play around with it long enough.I will be looking into this problem.Espen

Guest Mavropetsakis

1-2 times it happened when switched on panel lights but many others had nothing to do with lightsNikos