Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest rcgldr

lost in the triangle save bug

3 posts in this topic

I'm trying to create a set of saves during the lost in the triangle mission, but when I load a save, it goes in to free flight mode as opposed to mission mode. All mission related info is gone.I'm running on Windows XP if that makes any difference.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm trying to create a set of saves during the lost in the triangle mission, but when I load a save, it goes in to free flight mode as opposed to mission mode. All mission related info is gone.I'm running on Windows XP if that makes any difference.
Hi Folksrcgldr -The mission engine utilises additional CPU cycles,over that required in normal free-flight mode.Its a known issuewhen you have your sliders set too high,and FSX is still playing catch-up attempting to render the scenery.Try the following -Firstly delete all your non-working saved mission flights.Then fly your mission to the point you wish to save.Before saving - - Hit the pause button.- Wait 5 secs.- Then save.HTHATBPaul

Before saving - - Hit the pause button. - Wait 5 secs. - Then save.
Didn't make any difference. When I load a savefile, I the mission compass is gone, and if I press escape, I see "end flight" instead of "end mission".