Sign in to follow this  
Sun_King_135

HD Repaint request

Dear Sirs.Although, I used to repaint quite a lot, neither my PC Windows 7 System nor my studies can provide me with a chance to paint for some time well into the future. Firstly, my PC doesn´t allow CS2 to be installed under Win7 and secondly, my daily utilization due to my studies is too high, than to provide me with enough free time. Thus, I rather fly the PMDG MD-11 now a days.Therefore, I hadered/hampered around a long time, with my request, which I´d like to forward to you now. I am looking for HD paints for the PMDG MD-11 from:National (white, partial white and metal belly) - the PMDG one has a few flaws in detail.Western (Spaceship and Bud lite) - the PMDG one has a few flaws in detail.ONA - Overseas NationalI do hope, you can help me with this. If wished, I can use it for private purosses, only.A positive reply will be appreciated. :)Kind regards.-STEFAN-F.-

Hello Stefan i got your email sorry i did not reply , i just never got round to it . I cant promise anything as i have a massive backlog of paints to finish off . I just cant keep track of the request list at the minute .Remind me again later on at some point .Lee Marrow

I have Win7(64), and I have CS2 installed.The interwebs is awesome for finding out how to do things when the computer refuses to cooperate:http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/331/331755.htmlSolution 2 should fix your issue, unless you have extra money handy for Solution 1.

Kyle Rodgers

@Leemazz: I'd gladly accept your offer and am glad that my mail has reached you. I was affraid, it hadn't done so. Please, contact me for further reference materials via e-mail.@Scandinavian13: I will try it, but have doubts, it may work. Thanks for your answers! :)Kind regards.-STEFAN-FISCHER-

I am not meaning to be impatient. But, I wanted to push my request a bit, as I find this liveries are missing and could find many interested besides me...

Stefan im a bit pushed for time at the minute , my girlfreind is heavily pregnant with our second on the way and also the Christmas rush i dont have much time to paint at the minute .Lee Marrow