Sign in to follow this  
JonL

Activation Problem

I can't activate after re-installing FSX. The box just keeps popping up. Please help.Jon

There must be some problem with activation server again, you guys should contact PMDG via Support Desk, you'll have to create support accounts and send support ticket.Also Jon, if You want to get support via forum it's required here to sign post with full real name, it helps a lot and prevents posts from being deleted.

There must be some problem with activation server again, you guys should contact PMDG via Support Desk, you'll have to create support accounts and send support ticket.Also Jon, if You want to get support via forum it's required here to sign post with full real name, it helps a lot and prevents posts from being deleted.
thanks for the tip, i made a support ticket.

Guest NN_Avirex

Hello,Same problem but with my first install.Activation window keep poping and ends by crashing FSX.No way to send a support ticket, it doesn' work.What shall I do ?I didn't receive any mail to confirm my purchase, is the code supposed to be in this mail ? or is it the licence key wich is at the bottom of the download page ?Excuse me if I post here but support server seems to be down.Thank you very muchLoic Derrien

Loic, if You have problems creating support account then try other browser (it works fine with Chrome for me), or try deleting browser cache and then try again.Licence key has format of: JS41A-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX if this is what is on the bottom of the download page, then it's it (does it make sense? wink.gif I hope it does...).If activation server is down for some reason then unfortunately You'll have to wait for PMDG stuff to bring it back.

Guest NN_Avirex

Thanks, I'll be patient.Everything is clear.

Guest NN_Avirex

Bad news here.It still doesn't work. At lest FSX doesn't crash but i have this message : com/macrovision/flexnet/operation/publicapi/IDGenerator.I click OK and then the activation window pops again.I'm loosing patience.Loic Derrien

Yep, same for me. I managed to reactivate my other PMDG products yesterday without any problems.

Mike Krawczyk

A2A Simulations

this is a problem with windows license control process, which is disabled or not correctly installed (info from support)

Konstantin

Guest NN_Avirex
this is a problem with windows license control process, which is disabled or not correctly installed (info from support)
Thank you for answering.Be aware that the process was OK 2 days ago on some machine, and that it is out of order today.And even if that is the problem, what are we suppose to do ?

Thank you for answering. Be aware that the process was OK 2 days ago on some machine, and that it is out of order today. And even if that is the problem, what are we suppose to do ?
maybe your (and my) internet provider has changed security level or something like this? see http://forum.avsim.n...ox-doesnt-work/ UPD: this message confirmed with support team answer my question

Konstantin

Guys, try to ping/tracert fallowing IP: 75.126.19.110 (I think it's activation server IP) if you get response then you can connect to server.Disabled Licensing Service is also possibility, especially if you use some optimization apps for Windows or FSX.Another thing is what kind of message do you get when activation window pops up again? Is it exactly the same as first time, or maybe there's some description of problem?Loic, did You activate J41 on other machines? If You did, then You could trigger protection which prevents J41 from activating on additional computers.

Another thing is what kind of message do you get when activation window pops up again? Is it exactly the same as first time, or maybe there's some description of problem
There is no message, only window appears again with clear field. FSX crashed several minutes later with "fsui.dll" error (i don't remember this err.code, FSX on my home comp installed)

Konstantin