Sign in to follow this  
JonL

Activation Problem

Guest NN_Avirex
Guys, try to ping/tracert fallowing IP: 75.126.19.110 (I think it's activation server IP) if you get response then you can connect to server.Disabled Licensing Service is also possibility, especially if you use some optimization apps for Windows or FSX.Another thing is what kind of message do you get when activation window pops up again? Is it exactly the same as first time, or maybe there's some description of problem?Loic, did You activate J41 on other machines? If You did, then You could trigger protection which prevents J41 from activating on additional computers.
For me it's the first install, I bought it yesterday. It's more frustrating...I can go in the plane but it is not full fonctionnal (rudder won't work).After pasting the licence key in the Activation window I have to wait a bit then an other window pops up from PMDG (so I reach them) saying :" com/macrovision/flexnet/operation/publicapi/IDGenerator".I close this window an the first one pops up again. I cant repeat the sequence infinitly until a click cancel and go for an unlicensed copy.

Guest NN_Avirex

I just "ping" the server at 75.126.19.110 and everything was OK so I can reach the server.Here is the answer to my support ticket... The server was offline earlier today and I suspect this is the problem you were having. Try validating again now and see if it works normally.Seems that it's online but not working properly.Wait and see

And what about firewalls and anti virus software? Did you try to disable it just for activation?

Guest NN_Avirex

Yes I tried both Windows firewall and all avast protection, without succes.

i had same problem this morning said the licenseing was down. be back by 11/29/2010
a response from Support team?

Konstantin

Never had this problem until now and I have activated the J41 quite a few times.The email to activate my support account is not being sent...

It's sorry to hear that you guys still can't activate it, but please read this thread and be patient wink.gif (I couldn't activate my J41 for 20 days once, and world didn't end wink.gif)