Sign in to follow this  
davidzill

Need new download link!

My hardrive went out on me, so I had to do a fresh reinstall of EVERYTHING....took 3 days. I found my exe files for the md-11 and the 747-400, but I need to renew my download link for the J41. Apparently there is no more customer support section, that is why I am posting here. What should I do?

There is a customer support portal at the pmdg web site; however, if you didn't back up the download executable then you will have to purchase the extended download option for a couple of bucks. Consider backing the files up to another drive or cdrom.

Dan Downs KCRP

I attempted to open a KB in customer support for a new download link for the J41 after I purchased the extended download service. I have had a log on within the customer support section for quite some time, however there was a message that I needed to verify my account by clicking ona link in an email. I clicked to resned the email, but it never sent it to my yahoo email account. Does anyone know how I can get my download link?

David,you need to contact with support team , advice them that ED service purchased already, and they will send you new download link.