Sign in to follow this  
4XOYK

LDS and weather radar

Hi Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but no it will not work, mainly as that version of the FSWXR2100 is licienced for use in the PSS aircraft only and the copy protection will not allow it’s use in another aircraft, sorry about that.Jim Hodkinson

HiWell as the FSWXR2100 is no longer avaiable that one is out of the question unless you already have the stand alone version, other than that you could try the RealityXP, CaptainSim or the one that is a part of HiFi Simulations ActiveSky program, all of which are displayed in a separate pop up window within the sim, but I get the feeling that you are after a weather radar as an overlay on the main ND gauge, in which case you are once again out of luck, there was once a modified version of the FSWXR2100 that would just about and with some effort do that, but I have no idea as where or if you could find it now that AddOn Gauges no longer exist, and of course if you did manage to find it you would have to keep in mind that no support at all would be available for such a modification, so if things went pear shaped you would be on your own.Sorry that it is not better news.Jim Hodkinson

I used to have a work around with the 2100 and could display weather ON THE EHSI. I'll scrounge around and see if I can't pull it all back together, and I'll post back.Draw back was that the radar *control* was only available in 2D.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules