Sign in to follow this  
andymax00

QW 757 Mexican Air Force

Hi!I was wondering if anyone could be interestedin doing the Mexican Presidential B757-200. It would be for the Quality Wings757.The repaint is very easy and extremelybeautiful.I (We / In Mexico) would really appreciatethis repaint!Here is some “stuff” about the plane:· XC-UJM / TP-01· B757-200 W· Link#1· Link#2Again, it would be really appreciated!Thanks in advance, Andrés.smile.gif

Andrés,Just having a look over a couple of pictures of TP-01 and TP-02, but I can't seem to find a good image of what I can only presume to be the insignia of the General Coordination of the Presidential Air Transport Unit (CGTAP) on the vertical stabilizer. I've had a precursory look for it around the usual suspects, but have come up empty handed. Just out of curiosity, have you any ideas as to where I might find it? Best regards and Best wishes for the New Year,Mark

Mark:Sorry for not being able to replay yourpost till today, really sorry.Tanks so much for doing this repaint, its lookingfreaking awesome!biggrin.gifAbout the logos… well, that was the trickypart for me as well (when I tried to do it) but I have a “good “ “template”that may be ok for you.Again, thanks a lot wink.gifAndrés.

Sure is a beauty, saw one at MMUN last year while on holiday.

\Robert Hamlich/

Sorry Andrés,Still have you in the hold on this one. Contact details PMed to you. I've spent the time reworking the cheat line and made a few slight alterations elsewhere. I'm still not having any luck with the Squadron emblem for the 302nd Escuadrón Aéreo de Transportes Pesados (Escuadrón Aéreo de Transportes Pesados 302) though. Sorry about the lack of updates over the past month or so.Best regards,Mark