Sign in to follow this  

HiI use AS6.5 and fs9. when downlaoding the weather report in the new year I get the message: The weather for the specified date was not found.If I download he current weather it seems as if it is downloading but it doesnt create any dat-file in the archiveAny idea what to do ?

As of 1730Z I have no issues... is your system time/date set properly?DJ

Thanks for answerI think so - everything seems right except that I cant download the weather for the new year.

When I download the current weather I can do that but I get the message:"Current weather downloaded and made active (If you wish to archive this weather, use SAVE WX...)"I never had that message before.I can still download weather from 2010 without problems (it downloads, makes active and save just the way it should. It even happens in the normal speed)to me it seems as if the problem has to do with the year 2011

When I download the current weather I can do that but I get the message:"Current weather downloaded and made active (If you wish to archive this weather, use SAVE WX...)"I never had that message before.I can still download weather from 2010 without problems (it downloads, makes active and save just the way it should. It even happens in the normal speed)to me it seems as if the problem has to do with the year 2011
Not sure what to tell you... I fire up ASV6.5 and let it initialize and I see today's weather as always. Using 'Download Weather' I have no trouble getting weather for today's date and the most recent hour either. The latest weather on the server is for 1900Z - if you are having problems make sure you aren't asking for later weather.DJ

Hi,Your AS is set in Offline Mode. Check and see if Online Updates is still checked On, on the AS Options page.

Hi,Your AS is set in Offline Mode. Check and see if Online Updates is still checked On, on the AS Options page.
thanks for the answer.If you mean checking the "online updates" I just tried that but it did not help anything. And I usually use the archive rather than the online. As I wrote everything works fine until 2011. This means that I can still download weather without problems as long as I am not in 2011.//ASv6.5 configuration file Build 552[General]WindowPosX = 3615WindowPosY = 4455DefaultWeatherFolder = D:\Flight Simulator 9\Modules\AS-vejr\SuppressionCeiling = 10000SurfaceWindLimit = 10FS9Path = D:\Flight Simulator 9\PersonalAppDataFolder = C:\Users\martin\AppData\Roaming\CloudLayerLimit = 4LocalSuppressionRange = 100MinimumVisibility = 0MaximumVisibility = 11LastPlanFolder = C:\Users\martin\Documents\Flight Simulator Files\AutoVasFrequency = 50AutoVasStrength = 100TurbulenceFrequency = 50DefaultStartupLocation = EKCHDefaultGraphicsFullTheme = me randomDefaultGraphicsCirrusTheme = Random AllAutoSubmitGraphicsTheme = TrueIncreasedWake = TrueDisableWindsAloft = FalseForcePrimaryServer = FalseForceSecondaryServer = FalseGEProAutoSubmit = FalseUseFetchedStationforGEPro = FalseShowDecodedMBasDecimal = FalseSkyOverride = GEPROFavorCumulus = FalseForceRoutePressure = FalseForceLowestCeiling = TrueUnpauseOnReadyStatus = FalseDisableWriteThrottle = FalseDisableProcessThrottle = FalseForceTstormsWithCB = TrueAutoSetFSTime = FalseIgnoreFSLocationUntilReady = TrueAutoConvertPlanFiles = TrueAutoRefreshAI = TrueDisableVisGraduation = FalseEnableGEProWideFSMode = FalseExtendedThrottling = FalseForceRouteAloftTemp = FalseOfflinePlayback = FalseEnableVAS = TrueAutoGenVAS = TrueForceDestinationWeatherZone = FalsePreventIcing = TrueOnlineUpdates = TrueExtendedDestinationWindsForce = FalseDisableAllGroundUpdates = FalseGlobalWrites = TrueDepictFS9HazeLayer = FalseExtendTstormLayers = FalseDisableDirectWindControl = FalseVoicePlayback = FalseLocalSuppression = FalseStartupSound = FalseDisableGroundUpdates = FalseUseProxyServer = FalseFogLayerGeneration = TrueUpdateSuppression = FalseOvercastEnhancement = TrueIgnoreFSReadyStatus = TrueFSUIPCWindSmoothing = TrueLimitSurfaceWinds = FalseLimitCloudLayers = TrueAutoGlobalWriteToggle = TrueRainWithTS = FalseDisableUpperLayerGeneration = FalseVisibilitySmoothing = TrueDisableMessages = TrueAutoTimeZoneDetection = TrueUpdateInterval = 30VATSIMData = FalseZuluConversion = 1AloftPredictability = 100WindDriftRate = 30MaxCloudThickness = 20000MinStratusSeparation = 7000TAFProcessing = FalseEnforceVisibilityLimits = TrueWakeTurb = TrueStartPaused = FalseUseSystemTime = TrueDisableCAVOKClouds = TrueProxyAddress = NONE

hi, I just tried to set default in the options. It didnt change anything. still cant download for 2011I also checked out the server status page which turns out just blank/white ? No information what so ever (dont know if that tells you something)I also tried to check my system time, but that doesnt do any change eather

Hi,OK, I can reproduce this, so thanks for the heads up. I will let the Programming Team know about the situation.Yes, it is normal that the server status screen is down. We took it offline awhile back.

Hi, and thank you.But I dont really understand what you say - does it mean thats its not my system something is wrong with ?I tried to run reinstall but it didnt help.

A happy new year to all of you folks out there.I would want Argeme to know that he is not alone with this problem, download of archive31.12.2010 23:00z is no problem but 01.01.2011 02:00z already does not work, as if the logicof AS6.5 ends with 2010.Already thanks for the efforts undertaken to solve this problem

Thank you, Mercury - good to know Hopefully they manage to handle the problem. Off wee go then :(

Hi All,I do now have a file fix for this issue from the Programming Team. Please drop me an e-mail: jim(AT)hifisim.com from your regular e-mail account, NOT the AVSIM mail service, so that I can attach a file back to you.

Hi All,I do now have a file fix for this issue from the Programming Team. Please drop me an e-mail: jim(AT)hifisim.com from your regular e-mail account, NOT the AVSIM mail service, so that I can attach a file back to you.
Thank you, Jim, it seems to work now.