Sign in to follow this  
WAD3

Need some help

I have a really strange issue with the cargo version of the Caravan. I flew this flight several times with different aircraft. Orbx PNW from Concrete 3w5 to KORS both ORBX add-on airports. Start with the Cargo Caravan just as I pass from land to the water with the cargo Caravan everything goes blurry and loses all detail. Looks like a big mess. With the Passenger Caravan and the Carenado F33 and A2A accusim B-17(resource intensive) I have no blurring. So I have tried several airports all in the ORBX North America regions and FS addon Tongass Fjords. With the cargo Caravan I get blurring. I guess my question is why the cargo Caravan and no other airplanes?I did have a much more frequent blurring problem but I put the most recent drivers in my video card. I just hope maybe someone can help me figure this out I would love to fly the cargo Caravan.Dell XPS M1730 core duo @2.50Win XP 32 bit 4 GB RAMnvidia 8700m GT 512gbThanks