Sign in to follow this  
bloxboy

Can't get Voxatc 6.04 to Initialise !

Hope someone can help. Have downloaded and installed Voxatc ver. 6.04, demo from the Voxatc website. It installed no probs, but when I click on enable in the Voxatc window, it says "Initialising ver.6.04", then aftera few seconds comes back with "CANNOT INITIALISE VOICE RECONITION, ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE A US ENGLISH COMPATIBLE RECOGNISER SELECTED".I am running Windows 7, 64bit ultimate, which has a TTS recogniser buil in (Microsoft Speech Recogniser 8.0 for Windows English -UK), is it becuase it is setup for ENGLISH-U.K, instead of ENGLISH-US ?.The mic is all setup in the Recogniser and passed tests, also used basic trainer in Voxatc that also passed o.k.Any help guys would be much appreciated, to get this problem sorted, before I decide to buy the DVD version.Cheers.

Sorry Guys, yes it seems it does have to be setup for "ENGLISH-US" and not "ENGLISH-UK" in Microsoft recogniser. :( Works fine now, thanks for looking.

haha :D had the same problem and its good that you typed the anwer for us who didnt know what to do :D