Sign in to follow this  
Scott Miller

GAP LGIO Problem

There are 2 or 3 dozen featureless 2001: A Space Odyssey-like monolithic slabs (in various shades of gray) surrounding and among the buildings in GAP's LGIO scenery. This problem is similar to one I had with several Australian scenery files because I had neglected to place several Airport 2.6 textures files in the main FS2002/texture folder (the structures in this case being made up of two slabes forming an "X"). As soon as I copied the missing Airport 2.6 texture files in the FS2002 texture folder the featureless structures turned into trees. I suspect that the problem with GAP's LGIO scenery might be similar but I copied the same missing Airport texture files to FS2004's main texture folder at the same time I copied them into FS2002's texture folder. Apparently, either the texture files that are suppose to give these structures in the GAP LGIO scenery are either missing or corrupted. The problem is I have no idea what files I need to fix the problem. Any help would be appreciated!

There are 2 or 3 dozen featureless 2001: A Space Odyssey-like monolithic slabs (in various shades of gray) surrounding and among the buildings in GAP's LGIO scenery. This problem is similar to one I had with several Australian scenery files because I had neglected to place several Airport 2.6 textures files in the main FS2002/texture folder (the structures in this case being made up of two slabes forming an "X"). As soon as I copied the missing Airport 2.6 texture files in the FS2002 texture folder the featureless structures turned into trees. I suspect that the problem with GAP's LGIO scenery might be similar but I copied the same missing Airport texture files to FS2004's main texture folder at the same time I copied them into FS2002's texture folder. Apparently, either the texture files that are suppose to give these structures in the GAP LGIO scenery are either missing or corrupted. The problem is I have no idea what files I need to fix the problem. Any help would be appreciated!
Hi, I had the same problem and i solved it by moving the LGIO scenery around in the fs9 scenery library. If you have any other GAP scenery try putting LGIO below any other Gap scenery. ie; a higher number. Hope this helps.

Hi, I had the same problem and i solved it by moving the LGIO scenery around in the fs9 scenery library. If you have any other GAP scenery try putting LGIO below any other Gap scenery. ie; a higher number. Hope this helps.
That did the trick alright, thanks! It looks like the nearby GAP LGKR scenery conflicts with the LGIO scenery (though the LGKO and LGKA scenery are possible suspects as well).