Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brianw234

Pushback

How does the pushback work. I'm sure I read about is somewhere, but now, for the life of me, cannot find itThanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

How does the pushback work. I'm sure I read about is somewhere, but now, for the life of me, cannot find itThanks
The 'mouse just uses the standard FS pushback. I know that a few folks have added 3rd party PB gauges like Rob Barendregt's taxi/PB gauge, but that's not a standard 'mouse feature. It's easy enough to do, though.RegardsBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

Thanks Bob.It must be another aircraft that I'm thinking of. I'll put the one that I had in the previous versions back in. By the way, thanks for the really great work on this. I am really enjoying it - it's much more like the old South Afircan Airways 737-200's that we used to have now. RegardsBrian

Sorry - 1 more related question. What is the trolley type thing that I see attached to the nesewheel when the aircraft is on the ground, & is there a way to make it go away?

Sorry - 1 more related question. What is the trolley type thing that I see attached to the nesewheel when the aircraft is on the ground, & is there a way to make it go away?
Maybe you're using the model with the gravel kit?RegardsBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

Yip, that was it. Thanks again Bob. When I loaded a different model it wasn't there. Thanks for the great support!

If you go to the aircraft.cfg and look in the fltsim section of the airplane you want to remove the gravel kit see whats stand next to the "model="If the second letter is G like PGK remove the G and insert an N instead.This will remove the gravel kit.Read more here:http://forum.avsim.n...39-model-packs/

Thanks very much for that. When Bob mentioned the gravel kit I did a search & came up with the same thread that you mention here. Anyway, I've been doing a tour of Canada & had downloaded some Canadian liveries which used the "G" model, so I'm assuming that those airlines use them, so I guess I'll just leave them in. The one I'm currently flying - Air North uses the "N" model though.Thanks again