Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rudder

drowning

Hi all, T/P was working very well,untill I had to reinstall the op system win 7. also had to reinstall T/P. now I get a lot af water. It does not fill in as i fly it moves ahead of me. anyone?. thanks

Hi all, T/P was working very well,untill I had to reinstall the op system win 7. also had to reinstall T/P. now I get a lot af water. It does not fill in as i fly it moves ahead of me. anyone?. thanks
New install: where is FSX, where is TP scenery, where are Caches?Had the system been optimized - extra services turned off?virus scanning blocked from checking all FS drives/folders?How many cores? How many are running FSX? How many TP?Have you defragged the OS, FSX, TP scenery and TP caches?Certainly need more info. and the TP console window - in the image is isn't clear if all the cells are "*" filled or not; I would presume so but I have to ask...How wide is the FSX scenery range, what resolution? what airspeed are you flying?It appears you are trying to run 60cm detail level with clouds; I hope you have a 6GHz Quad core, at least.It takes more resources to create the scenery initially; is it any better when you start a new flight in the same area?I think FSX is still supposed to benefit from the FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION addition to the FSX.cfg. What is your TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT; what framerate?what allocation for bmp memory, how many contexts?When you reinstall everything like that, it's as if you are running a different machine. It may take some time to get it all back where it was...Loyd