Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Ancient Brit

FS2004 - beginner's questions

Hi. I've been an avid fan of FS2K2 since it came out and have become proficient enough to create my own planes, edit cfg files, and so on (wow, how impressive!!), but inevitably I'm looking at FS2K4 (if late in the day). I have a few questions though. Hope people can help with some or all:1. Can FS2002 and FS2004 be installed on the same PC, if in separate partitions, for a 'transition period'?2. How many of the dozens of aircraft, repaints, panels, scenery upgrades and so on that I have downloaded from AVSIM and elsewhere are likely to work in FS2K4?3. Is there an upgrade for Ultimate Traffic for 2004 yet? Don't want to waste my 200MB download!4. Will FS Sky work in FS2K4?5. Is JustFlight's GB airports OK in the new version?6. Is the world terrain really more realistic in FS2004? For example, does Tamil Nadu, South East India, now look a realistic earthy red instead of all the green fields in FS2K2?Probably think of other questions later - enough for now.Thanks in adavnce for any advice,Martin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!