Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wilbert

B747-400 Liveries

I just purchased this for FSX and discovered that there were no liveries included. I have been able to locate only 2 liveries so far. As expensive as this software is, I thought it would come with a few of the most popular livery. Is there a location where I could find some of the more common liveries?Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just purchased this for FSX and discovered that there were no liveries included. I have been able to locate only 2 liveries so far. As expensive as this software is, I thought it would come with a few of the most popular livery. Is there a location where I could find some of the more common liveries?Thanks
You can try avsim and flightsim.com's libraries, but there aren't many liveries for this plane I'm afraid. Also try here: http://nathansfsxrepaints.co.uk/

Thanks for responding. I wish I had been more careful when purchasing. The model is kinda pricey with no liveries included. I was hoping there would be more repaints available but have only been able to locate 3 liveries which, none I am really interested. After realizing this, I wish there was a money back policy because I am very disappointed. Most of the better aircraft producers provide basic liveries with their models.