Sign in to follow this  
Wilbert

B747-400 Liveries

I just purchased this for FSX and discovered that there were no liveries included. I have been able to locate only 2 liveries so far. As expensive as this software is, I thought it would come with a few of the most popular livery. Is there a location where I could find some of the more common liveries?Thanks

I just purchased this for FSX and discovered that there were no liveries included. I have been able to locate only 2 liveries so far. As expensive as this software is, I thought it would come with a few of the most popular livery. Is there a location where I could find some of the more common liveries?Thanks
You can try avsim and flightsim.com's libraries, but there aren't many liveries for this plane I'm afraid. Also try here: http://nathansfsxrepaints.co.uk/

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Thanks for responding. I wish I had been more careful when purchasing. The model is kinda pricey with no liveries included. I was hoping there would be more repaints available but have only been able to locate 3 liveries which, none I am really interested. After realizing this, I wish there was a money back policy because I am very disappointed. Most of the better aircraft producers provide basic liveries with their models.