Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RuiCristina

the Grumman Mallard...

one of my all time favorites!since I was a kid, and there was this TV series, with a gorgeous white Grumman Mallard, is there a chance that we may see a nice detailed model for FS one day!? I see theres a nice one for another simulator, but not for Microsoft FS..anybody shares this dream with me !?I'd love helping with the textures too...;)anybody outhere willing to give it a go please!?!?yours,ruiGrumman_G73_Mallard.pngGrumman_G73T_Turbo_Mallard.png

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There is a Mallard that is available for FS2002 (did a google), that apparently flies in FS2004 but needs a little tweak to be able to land in the water. Fairly basic but does have a cockpit (2D?).. Maybe further searching could reveal some more detailed paints for it. Just an idea.Clutch

Hello,It was a Mallard .. from Gary Davies for FS2004Unfortunately ... the original AC and updates are no more availables :(

Grumman Mallard G-73 - Margarita Air Club ZipDive! DownloadFile Description:These are textures ONLY and require Gary Davies Grumman Mallard G-73, filename mallardv1.zip The alpha files have been lightened for FS2004. Be sure to get his Update file as well; filename: mallardupdate1.zip Available here in the AVSIM library. Enjoy! Heather ShermanFilename: macmallard2004.zipLicense: Freeware, limited distributionAdded: 31st August 2003Downloads: 1000Author: Heather ShermanSize: 430kb
Regards.bye.gifGus.

I'm making a Chalk's Ocean Airways Grumman G 73T Mallard package for FSX and FS2004 and FS2002. Included in the package is Paradise Island Seaplane Base and North Bimini Seaplane Base scenery. Also included is Atlantis Resortarrow-10x10.png scenery and boat traffic in the Bahamas and full working panel and VC. To all you Mallard fans out and plane designers for flight simulators this is a perfect chance to help me. if want to help please email me at Andypoppens@gmail.com