Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

O.O.M. when accessing too many pop-up panels...

Afraid not, I already have the uiautomationcore.dll, which fixed crashes related to accessing menus in FSX, not pop-up 2D panels. Thanks for trying to help though.
Same here, I have the Vista file in my FSX root directory. Had the O.O.M. regardless.Mitch
I just got this OOM error today (can't remember the last time) and sure enough I was using many 2D popups much more than normal. I will keep tabs on my 2D popup usage from now on.There you go!!!! This could be an issue then....Mitch'er
MitchI will try it on a Vista 64 and on a win 7 64 rig and see what happens! :( Did you get the same result if you decreased the sliders to the left?This could just be a theory and it may be something else entirely.One thing I have never experienced an OOM error with a plain vanilla install of FSX! Hmmm!RegardsPeterH
Thanks Peter. I'll be interested in your results. Other posters have stated they have also experienced the O.O.M. whilst using 2D pop-up's regularly throughout a flight....regardless of ample system memory installed!
Are you guys using SP2 for FSX? As the FSX.EXE is flagged with the Large Address Aware fix by defualt (in SP1 and original I do not think it is).I was under the impression that 64bit with the LAA flag could use up to 16GB of VA space. That seems like plenty to go through on the ramp before a flight no?
---------------------Yes, running SP2 (not the Acceleration version)Mitch