Sign in to follow this  
Jen

MD-11 FMC distortion

I seem to be having a problem with viewing some of the letters on the FMC. When I have inserted the waypoints into the FMC, some of the text letters are partially visible. For instance, the waypoint CULVER will look like CUlVER with part of the "L" missing or blotted out. Any ideas as to what may be going on here?jack noulet

Hi Jack!

Any ideas as to what may be going on here?
There's a long-standing issue with ATI cards (that ATI have allegedly declined to fix, since it only affects fs): it shows up most noticeably in the form of some slightly broken letters on the FMC and so on. See this thread.Is your graphics card an ATI, by any chance?Cheers,Brian

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg

Yes it is an ati 5770 graphics card. I would have liked to have gotten a nvidia card but the dell xps 9100 came standard with the ati card....:(Thanks for your inputs.Regards,jack noulet