Sign in to follow this  
thomamaxi

NL2000 and Tileproxy

Hello fellow simmers,I would like to know how I can use the marvelous NL2000 Netherlands scenery with Tileproxy. Specifically, I would like to fly into the Netherlands from say, the USA and use tileproxy to start and when I land be using the Photoreal NL2000.Thank you.Paul

Hello fellow simmers,I would like to know how I can use the marvelous NL2000 Netherlands scenery with Tileproxy. Specifically, I would like to fly into the Netherlands from say, the USA and use tileproxy to start and when I land be using the Photoreal NL2000.
Just make sure that Netherlands is HIGHER PRIORITY than tileproxy. You can also either disengage TP over the ocean or leave it on if it doesn't bog you down. If left on, Tileproxy scenery will show OUTSIDE of the region covered by ND scenery.I do the same thing elsewhere.Loyd

Just make sure that Netherlands is HIGHER PRIORITY than tileproxy. You can also either disengage TP over the ocean or leave it on if it doesn't bog you down. If left on, Tileproxy scenery will show OUTSIDE of the region covered by ND scenery.I do the same thing elsewhere.Loyd
Thank You.

Just make sure that Netherlands is HIGHER PRIORITY than tileproxy. Loyd
How do you set that?

Each time you add scenery to the scenery library, it is automatically added to the 'top of the list'... highest priority.So when you installed Tileproxy, it also was added to the top of the list. If Netherlands was already there, TileProxy will show in that region because it has a higher priority and you would go into the scenery library, find the Netherlands entry (or entries if there are more than one) and select it, then click the "move up" button until it (or they) are at the top of the list - then click "OK".If you added Netherlands AFTER Tileproxy, then it is already a higher priority and you shouldn't have to do anything - they are already in the best possible order.IF there are conflicts showing, you may have to disable Tileproxy as you cross into the region covered by the Netherlands scenery.I don't have the Netherlands scenery, so I can't test it in advance for you... but that is how I would start testing. Loyd

Each time you add scenery to the scenery library, it is automatically added to the 'top of the list'... highest priority.So when you installed Tileproxy, it also was added to the top of the list. If Netherlands was already there, TileProxy will show in that region because it has a higher priority and you would go into the scenery library, find the Netherlands entry (or entries if there are more than one) and select it, then click the "move up" button until it (or they) are at the top of the list - then click "OK".If you added Netherlands AFTER Tileproxy, then it is already a higher priority and you shouldn't have to do anything - they are already in the best possible order.IF there are conflicts showing, you may have to disable Tileproxy as you cross into the region covered by the Netherlands scenery.I don't have the Netherlands scenery, so I can't test it in advance for you... but that is how I would start testing. Loyd
Roger Thx