Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superpilotv2

Beech AT-11 for FSX?

Hi folks, some of you may have ownloaded the excelent Beech AT-11 KANSAN (at11pkg2.zip), which was released a few days ago by Milton Shupe and some others. I´ve just tried a portover to FSX, after I read that the portover won´t be problematic. So she´s just looking and flying fine, but the VC is a little bit blocky and the gauges are a bit blurred if you zoom very close. Nevertheless she´s a true beauty and I recommend it for every friend of good old military aviation. A big thanks goes to Milton Shupe and all the other guys who made this possible. Thank you, guys!I have just one question: Will the make a true FSX version or not? If not, we´ll have to live with it, but it just rushed through my mind. Would be nice if so, but I know that´s a lot of work and they doing it in their free time, that´s really honorable. Does anyone know something more about this?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I do not believe Milton's group will be creating a 'native' FSX version. Generally, he creates freeware for FS9, which normally tests okay for FSX/FS2002. Milton's aircraft transcend any MSFS flavor which is beneficial to all.