Sign in to follow this  
Jen

MD-11 KLM livery

I downloaded the MD-11 livery from the PMDG site and can't seem to find it in my computer. I thought it would be located in Program Files\ Microsoft Games\ PMDG\ Aircraft but it isn't there. Can anybody shed some light on this for me?jen noulet

In the 'Select Aircraft Menu' on the Free Flight at FSX start up make sure you have ticked the box - 'Show all Variations'.You should find it there.Bernard Walford

Bernard Walford

Bernard,Thanks for your reply but I know about that and can get the MD-11 to show up in FSX, however, what I don't know is what folder the MD-11 livery resides in such as 'Program Files\Microsoft games\ FSX\ aircraft.....I can't physically locate it on my C:\ drive.jen noulet

Bernard,Thanks for your reply but I know about that and can get the MD-11 to show up in FSX, however, what I don't know is what folder the MD-11 livery resides in such as 'Program Files\Microsoft games\ FSX\ aircraft.....I can't physically locate it on my C:\ drive.jen noulet
Jen,You should find it in the SimObjects file - Program Files/Microsoft Games/FSX/SimObjects.Bernard Walford

Bernard Walford

I think he's asking where it downloaded to.The best way to figure out where you put it is to download it again. Downloading something else should default to the same save location as wherever you downloaded the KLM livery.As an applications instructor, I have to add in:Please read the pop-up boxes. They show up for a reason. In this case, they pop up to confirm you want to download something to a particular location. Remember, find, run, enjoy.

Kyle Rodgers