Sign in to follow this  
MortenS

Tileproxy crashes

After removing FSX and all addons and then reinstalling everything, Tileproxy is starting to act strangely. I runs fine for a while (10-30min) then it just stops with a press any key message. Occationally I even get an Proxyuser has stopped responding or something.I'm running Windows 7 64, and this started after reinstalling using discless mode. Switching to discless mode off improved things, but I still get occational crashes. Anyone got any ideas?

I just remembered I did something different with my FSX.ini file when I'd reinstalled FSX, so that might be the reason this is acting up. I'll just do some more testing.

I just remembered I did something different with my FSX.ini file when I'd reinstalled FSX, so that might be the reason this is acting up. I'll just do some more testing.
With XP, I could see the amount of pagefile being used... 4G used it all up and FSX would lockup. I'm less sure of what the system monitor is showing me with W7/64 but I know you can monitor memory. Perhap something might be revealed there...Loyd

Thanks, I'll try that. The changes I made to my fsx.ini had nothing to do with it at least.

Doesn't seem to be any memory problems, but this is the error message I get:tilecrash.th.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
that's a new one for me. I'm starting to get a bit 'out of touch' as I haven't used it for a while...but I'm sure I haven't seen/heard of that err before. Does it occur at any location?If you had the install also give you the source code, perhaps there are some readable comments in there describing the error. I may have unpacked the code at some point, but I didn't keep it - otherwise I would look for you...Loyd

It has happened at different locations, and it doesn't happen at the same location twice. I could try reinstalling as it worked perfectly before I installed it the last time. The intensity has gone down, though.