Jim,Here´s a screenshot at HongKong. ASE indicates winds are 40@3, FSX reports 171@2. I waited a while as winds were fluctuating, but it never got close to 40@3. I am using FSUIPC 4.663, got weather settings off, ASE 462.Hope you can help.Thanks,Menno

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

Hi,Lock to Closest is Off and you are 15 miles away from the reporting station so there may be some weather blending happening here.

Hi,Lock to Closest is Off and you are 15 miles away from the reporting station so there may be some weather blending happening here.
Hi Jim,Lock to Closest is off indeed since I requested the weather for VHHH, which is the ICAO code for Hong Kong airport which is where I am parked. So I don´t understand your answer.Thank you,Menno

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

Hi,Requesting the data in ASE does not send that data to FSX. Put a check the that box and we'll see where you were actually located in FSX and then we'll see what data shows up in ASE and FSX.

Hi,Requesting the data in ASE does not send that data to FSX. Put a check the that box and we'll see where you were actually located in FSX and then we'll see what data shows up in ASE and FSX.
Jim, as you can see that makes it even more interesting. The weather reported by the closest station is far off from what FSX ATIS is reporting. VHHH is further away, but does a better job this time.Thanks,Menno

Menno 

Hi,Any wind 6kts or lower is considered calm in FS and can be depicted in any manner, so ASE is still working fine.

Hi,Any wind 6kts or lower is considered calm in FS and can be depicted in any manner, so ASE is still working fine.
Hmm, I think that is too easy for an answer when you claim to make the best weather program for FSX, but if that is your official and final statement..... fine.Menno

Menno 

Hi,We didn't program FS and we need to work under the parameters of FS, so if that is what FS gives us, that is what we have to use.