Sign in to follow this  
Robinnn

Windows 7

Hye guys,I guess many people already asked this, but I can't get Tileproxy work on FSX.I constantly get this error and I cant find how to solve it:knipseln.pngI hope someone can helpRegards,RobinWindows 7 ultimate x64Intel Q9550 2,8ghz4GB RAMNvidia GTX460 1GBInternetdownload speed: 2,6mb/sec

It is an English no good Japanese. Though screen indication is different from Japanese window7.Though it is my guess.1. UAC of windows7 is invalidated. Start> At first the change> of a setup of >UAC isn't reported.2. The compulsion of the driver's signature is invalidated. F8 is pushed during the window7 start, and which invalidates the compulsion of the signature of the, driver, is chosen. This explanation feels like having it in this forum. Look for it if it isn't understood in my explanation.

check these two previous threads...http://forum.avsim.net/topic/321458-win-7-64-bit-install/http://forum.avsim.net/topic/282334-error-0x80070002/Loyd

Greetings and my respectI've had used TP on FSX and FS9 but after a failed service pack installation* for FSX, suddenly Tileproject stop working and all I receive is this message: 0xc0150004 Failed to initialize the program...I had read hundreds of forum posts, countless searchs for an answer without solution. Reinstalled from 0 all the games. Manually deleted directory folders and so on... That is why I'm contact you because sincerely I have no clue on how to repair itMy system is Windows7 with pentium dualcore E5400, 2GB ram. video ATI Radeon HD4500 (it worked great after this mess)*after installing an "add-on" plane, simconnect modules were corrupted (at least thats what one of the forum post explained). and I manually deleted several files of the windows\winsxs folder.PLEASE Would you be so nice to spent some of your time and help me??Thanks so much for reading this and hope you can help me,Best regards,Henry A.South America, Venezuela