Sign in to follow this  
Kosta

1156 vs 1155 Holespacing?

The cooler that will fit 1156, also fits 1155? I have a Swiftech Apogee XT, which came with both 1156 and 1366 fittings, and I wonder if I would up to SB, if I could use the 1156 fitting?

The cooler that will fit 1156, also fits 1155? I have a Swiftech Apogee XT, which came with both 1156 and 1366 fittings, and I wonder if I would up to SB, if I could use the 1156 fitting?
Looks like, am in the process of putting my 2500k and MSI mobo together and fitting my new Coolermaster 212 Plus, I had to use the 1156 holes for it to fit, so you should be fine.

P3D v4.5 MSFS2020 Hisense 50" 4K TV

Ryzen 5800X, 32gb DDR 3600mhz, MSI B550 PRO VDH WiFi, MSI 6900XT Z Trio, Gammaxx L360, 1TB NVMe Boot/FS2020 Drive, 1TB NVMe P3D Drive, 1Tb Crucial SSD Storage Drive, Saitek Yoke, Pedals, Radio Panel, Switch Panel, 2 x FiPs

UKV6427

Are you going to switch to SB Word Not Allowed? Every heatsink for 1156 is also suitable for 1155. Don't worry about that. Just use the 1156 brackets and you're good to go

Are you going to switch to SB Word Not Allowed? Every heatsink for 1156 is also suitable for 1155. Don't worry about that. Just use the 1156 brackets and you're good to go
Probably not. I was just wondering, in case.Right now, we have to equip our new house, and costs are permanently coming in - now summer, mosquito-nets for windows and an awning... we are talking 5000€ here. Sheesh.