Sign in to follow this  
drskyking

PMDG 737-700 FS9 win xp, crash to desktop

Just bought and installed the 737 600/700 series. Installed went smooth. When I select any of the PMDG 737's when I click Fly Now, causes FS9 to crash to desktop or if I load another plane then try to switch it freezes my sim and I have to restart. Have 177 other free and payware planes that work well. Resolution is 1600x 1200 32 bit, GTS8600 Nvidia, 2 gb RAM. Thanks for any help, anxious to use it! I also have PMDG B1900 for years works well still.Robert

Also, I was never asked for validation at any time? How do I validate the install if needed. Thanks.Robert
What OS, if Vista or Win 7 did you install as Admin? Also probably a good idea to open a ticket with PMDG support.

Got it all up and running, was an old PMDG 737 overhead gauge in my gauge folder I had to remove, then had to tick on the PFD/on radio button in PMDG options from FS9 window. Love it!Robert