Sign in to follow this  
Carolus39

Js41 and saved flight

Hello,I have just purchased the JS41 and am learning how to.....After blowing up the engines twice, forgot to set the cond levers to flight, I was ready totake off.I said to myself it is better to save the situation when at the start of the runway, so I do not have to go through all agin the next time.Alas, loading the saved flight didn't show the FMS loaded withe the flight.I have read all about starting the FSX in the correct manner, but it all doesn't make a difference.By the way I always start the FSX in the tradional standard way.I do not have any troubles with any other aircraft of PMDG or any other aircraft for that matter.Does someone still have some other trick for me to try.Thanks in advance.Carlos Oosterling

Hello,I have just purchased the JS41 and am learning how to.....After blowing up the engines twice, forgot to set the cond levers to flight, I was ready totake off.I said to myself it is better to save the situation when at the start of the runway, so I do not have to go through all agin the next time.Alas, loading the saved flight didn't show the FMS loaded withe the flight.I have read all about starting the FSX in the correct manner, but it all doesn't make a difference.By the way I always start the FSX in the tradional standard way.I do not have any troubles with any other aircraft of PMDG or any other aircraft for that matter.Does someone still have some other trick for me to try.Thanks in advance.Carlos Oosterling
Carlos,That is impossible in the JS41.Every panelstate can be saved, except the FMS. You have to start over again.After several flights you get used to it. I don't have much time for flying, so I even save a flight during flight and when I start again, first filling the FMC (FSX pausing) and then use the "direct to" button.It is not the way I like to do it, but there is no other way. It isn't programmed. Eric

Carlos,That is impossible in the JS41.Every panelstate can be saved, except the FMS. You have to start over again.After several flights you get used to it. I don't have much time for flying, so I even save a flight during flight and when I start again, first filling the FMC (FSX pausing) and then use the "direct to" button.It is not the way I like to do it, but there is no other way. It isn't programmed. Eric
Thank you Eric,I already though so, but it is good to verify.Once we know how to handle a situation we can carry on.Thanks again, have save flights,Carlos