Sign in to follow this  
deltic

problems with windows 7x64

ok so im runing win 7x64 every time i run fsx or 2004 after about 10 or 20 mins it crashs to the desktop im getting mabey 40 or 50 mins with fs 2004 now i have md11-j41 -747 400- 2 airports -aes- on fsx i have an asus strker 2 formuler aq9550 not oc 8gb of ram nvidia 460 500gb hd and a 70 gb rapter with fs2004on i dont think its a pmdg problem ive searched the internet for answers only to find many simers with the same problems there is a theam to these crashes everyone is saying its something to do with right clicking the mouse for menus ie i can be cruseing along ill rigt click to look at the overhead bang the sim stops responding crashes TTDT i just want to know if anyone has expirenced this if so can u help me because im getting realy frustrated with it all my drivers are up to date the cpu is brand new so is the ram and gpu please understand im no computer expert so go easy Thanks Deltic

the problem only occur with pmdg planes?have you tried to solve the uiautomationcore.dll problem?maybe you should have a look on the event manager in the administration tool to see the faulty module!

Do you get any crash errors after? Also are you overclocking anything? That would do it sometimes. Or there could be something faulty with the hardware. Also try to rebuild the scenery indexes...download the newest fsuipc...etc. I honestly don't think it has to do with the sim. See if you can run the programs from futuremark or prime95. Also make sure you have the newest updates on the system. Hope this helps.

uiautomationcore crash or a system overheat most likely.
Thanks so much for the help guys im pulling addvise from all corrners ive discovered that a dll was corupted which was not helping ive sorted out the (run in compatability thing )ive downloaded that ui dll and also uninstalled fsx lets wipe the slate clean as it were i dont think its an overheating problem i was overclocking my clock speed is 2.8 i was overclocing to 3.0 but i do run a zalman trinium cooler and ive run task manger at same time as fsx to see what was happaning it just seemed like the cpu went from 100 percent to 0 the computer never shuts down which i think is a safety feature when it overheats .im now thinking of installing fsx on separate hd ill atempt to reinstall tommorow pls keep the ideas rolling i know im not the only one whos feeling this problem p/s im no longer overclocking just to be on the safe side thanks Deltic p/s p/s the only mesage i get is that '' fsx is not responding ''