Sign in to follow this  
ImpulseAI

PMDG Menu disappears when installing other add ons

Hi communityI have a strange issue when having PMDG airplanes like the MD11 or the JA41 installed. It blanks out and does not show me the PMDG Options Menu and Sound menu in the top task bar if I am installing add ons which use FSUIPC. the PMDG menu shows me only the about page there but no options and sound menu...I am running Win7 64 bit with a high end computer and full registered version of FSUIPC for FSX, also ASE,REX2.FSInn and Copilot (also seem to trigger the issue)...I normally install the FSUIPC first then all other addons after a fresh install of FSX with acceleration package. However, When i install add ons I have to reinstall the MD11 or 747 or the JA41 to properly show me the option and sound menu again in the top task bar, anyone having similar issues?thanks

Stephan Faessler // designer, painter

P1 // vACC Switzerland Controller

impulseai

970abb2d.png