Hi guys, I´ve been in the tweaking topic again since I´ve heared about this new AA mode. And therefore I thought that I cold try to get a bit more out of my system for the time I will have this systems as it is now. I will definitely cahnge to SB in a few months. But this isn´t the point. some minutes ago I had been checking the BIOS after an BIOS failure (system didn´t restart form sleep mode) for oc´ing and I saw that my RAM timings are on "Auto" and CPUID shows me timings of 6-6-6-20. I think it´s a bit slow. I tried 4-4-4-13, but it was unstable. Does soemone have further ideas on the timing and whether I should also oc the frequency? Oh, I forgot, I´m runnig 8 Gb DDR2 RAM 800 HMz.

You should manually enter the timings specified for your ram. If you overclock your ram You should make sure they are cooled very efficiently. I once clocked some Corsair ram from 1333 to 1600 on Auto voltage, but fitted them with high riser coolers with plenty of circulation. So, for stability and survivability tightening timings and overclocking them is not advisable.Bjorn

It wouldn´t give me any extra FPS when I would tighten the timings, or?