Sign in to follow this  
peterhiatt

MCP Panel key commands + FS2 crew + PIC737

Hello all, I have a problem where by the FS2 crew FO is not carrying out 3 of his usual routines. 1 is the level change, when I request it and the other is the taxi and landing light buttons on take off. I use the MCP combo panel in conjunction with FS2 crew and FS Pax on FSX with my PIC737. I know that it is just a simple case of just finding and adjusting FS2 Crew to use the same key commands as my MCP Panel but for the life of me I cannot locate the file to do this. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks Peter.

Hello all, I have a problem where by the FS2 crew FO is not carrying out 3 of his usual routines. 1 is the level change, when I request it and the other is the taxi and landing light buttons on take off. I use the MCP combo panel in conjunction with FS2 crew and FS Pax on FSX with my PIC737. I know that it is just a simple case of just finding and adjusting FS2 Crew to use the same key commands as my MCP Panel but for the life of me I cannot locate the file to do this. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks Peter.
Hi Peter,I'd have to check my own manual, but aren't the required FS2Crew key commands listed in the manual?Cheers,

Hi Peter,I'd have to check my own manual, but aren't the required FS2Crew key commands listed in the manual?Cheers,
Hi Byork, I have checked the FS2 crew manual but I do not see anytrhing relating to the key commands. I have had contact from Bryan and he told me that they have to be the same. I have sorted out the best way to install the MCP and FS2 Crew so that they gel as best I can but there is this problem with LNav,Lchange and taxi/landing light switches. I can carry out the commands verbaly but the FO does not turn them on or off he just tells me he has done it verbaly. I can not find a file relating to FS2 crew that I am able to check against the key commands of the MCP panel and change so that they are the same. I do hope I am making sense. Thanks a mill' for trying to help me.stupid me, just worked out your name. Thanks Bryan.

Hi Peter,Please contact me via the Contact Page on the FS2Crew website.I'll manually send you 737's Keyboard INI file.But... the installer should have installed automatically though, so I suspect the problem is elsewhere.Are you sure you're using the correct speech command? Remember the differences between autopilot on versus autopilot off as described in the manual.Can you engage LNAV manually?You may not have been configured to accept an LNAV command.Best,