Sign in to follow this  
Phantom Phlyer

Supermarine Spitfire with Accu-Sim

Please. Next time the reviewer submits a review, which was excellent by the way, kindly take screen shots that have much higher resolution, particularly if very specific detailing (like rivets) is mentioned in the reveiw.

Interesting review, particularly as I already have the A2A WOPIII Spitfire and the Accusim package for it, having purchased it within an hour of its release... :)One minor typo I noticed: 1800 and 2600rpm, not the 18000/26000rpm printed... I think the Merlin would fly apart at those rpms... :)The early Spitfires needed to be flown according to the book to stop them overheating, especially on warmer summer days. It wasn't until much later on (Mark IXs I believe) that the radiator was markedly improved... It becomes a real headache coaxing with the radiator flap setting and the engine/prop parameters to keep the engine coolant under 120°C at lower altitudes. Fly it according to the recommendations in the manual, and you can fly until the tanks run dry!I love it.A fair and honest review!Andrew