Sign in to follow this  
Guest MichaelMoe

Key commands and FSUIPC

Guest MichaelMoe

Hi,I am also newbie with PMDG747-400x and came frome the version with FS9. I have the same issues like the most in here about S-turns etc.But this topic was about having shortcutkeys to autopilot,LNAV,VNAV etc.After setting the keyboardsassignment in the menu and assigned those to my Saitek Yoke via FSUIPC nothing happens when i clic on my yoke.I have no problems with other payware and this works great with the PMDG747 for FS9.I cannot find any FSUIPC settings in the PMDG MenuRegards Michael

Dear Michael,do you use FSInn ?If yes, I suggest not to use weather from FSInn but ActiveX or some other external weather (FSX also)Petr

Guest MichaelMoe
Dear Michael,do you use FSInn ?If yes, I suggest not to use weather from FSInn but ActiveX or some other external weather (FSX also)Petr
No i use Active Sky Evolution and have now deactivated DWC, but this topic is regarding the keyassignment :-)Regards Michael

The FSUIPC settings are in the fsuipc.ini file in the modules directory of FSX.Open it with the notepad and you'll find (if I remember well at the bottom) any key assignments.PS Have you tried the SSD software from Saitek? I have the X52 pro joystick and the SSD works pretty well.

If you need a tutorial for FSUIPC just google for Sim Samurai, best tutorial out there.Bjorn

Guest MichaelMoe

thanks,Somebody showed me mouse macro´s instead and now it worksRegards Michael

I have tried using mouse macros and assigning it to keyboard strokes. For some reason, some of the assignments work fine, but if i restart FSX the keystrokes doesnt do anything. I checked the FSUIPC and the keyboard mapping is still there.It is like if FSUIPC/PMDG switched to different addresses or something like that and old commands wouldnt work.Anyone had something like that?