Sign in to follow this  
Jahanzeb

difference beteen 747 nd 747-8i

hi eveyone. i recently bought the 747-8 and seem to find almost no differences. according to pmdg, the aircraft should be a bit longer. but thats abt it. i was hoping they'd put in a glass cockpit, and zfwcg and tocg like they did on the md 11.. but there is no mention of that.. or maybe im missing something.. anyway, was generally wondering what the differences are.. as always, im a huge fan of pmdg products.. and the plane is stunning.. visually and in performance.. but i believe it still lacks the realism of the md 11.

It mentions several times in the order process that it is a visual model only, and if you can't see the differences in the visual model, you may want to get checked for a stronger eyeglass or contact prescription.

Kyle Rodgers

hi eveyone. i recently bought the 747-8 and seem to find almost no differences. according to pmdg, the aircraft should be a bit longer. but thats abt it. i was hoping they'd put in a glass cockpit, and zfwcg and tocg like they did on the md 11.. but there is no mention of that.. or maybe im missing something.. anyway, was generally wondering what the differences are.. as always, im a huge fan of pmdg products.. and the plane is stunning.. visually and in performance.. but i believe it still lacks the realism of the md 11.
Hi, don't forget to change to the new model in the configurationpanel. You get that with the 747-8Eric

It mentions several times in the order process that it is a visual model only, and if you can't see the differences in the visual model, you may want to get checked for a stronger eyeglass or contact prescription.
i upgraded from a 747-400.. there were suppose to be alot of changes between the 747-400 and 747-400x.. i already said in the previous message that the 747-8i is visually stunning.. maybe im not the only one who needs glasses

You do know that the Boeing 747-400 was built in 1988 as the world's first all-glass cockpit airplane?
of course i know that.. i was talking abt the pmdg plane. when its raining, i feel like there's no glass in front of it. but im gonna stop complaining abt it, since the aircraft hardly lacks anything.. and the thousands of lines of coding are spectular

hi eveyone. i recently bought the 747-8 and seem to find almost no differences.
i already said in the previous message that the 747-8i is visually stunning.. maybe im not the only one who needs glasses
Making sure your post has its own congruency helps you come across correctly. While you noted it was "stunning" nowhere did you indicate you could tell where the differences were....and of course it lacks the realism of the MD-11. It's a visual update only. The MD-11 is its own, full product.

Kyle Rodgers